Friday 7 September 2012

Neon Lights - Scene Sketch

Man: Hey...hey come here?
XXX doesn't move.
Man: Hey, I'm talking to you.
XXX: What?
Man: Are you an asshole or an animal?
XXX doesn't answer.
Man: You got anything in that pretty head of yours. Come on.
XXX: Do I look like an asshole to you?
Man: I was only joking man.
XXX: Didn't sound to funny to me.
Man: You want to hear a good joke, come to mine. I'll make you laugh.
XXX doesn't move.
XXX: Fuck this
Walks off.
Man: Ok sorry man wait hold on.
He pulls out a wad of cash from his wallet.
XXX looks a him with disgust.
Man: That not enough for you playboy? Here, take it!
XXX: I don't do guys.
Man: Whatdya mean you don't do guys? You sluts probably do dogs if the moneys right.
XXX starts angrily towards the Man.
XXX: Call me a slut again.
XXX punches the Man in the face knocking him to the ground and kicks him in the stomach.
XXX: I'll do you in a minute.
Kicks him again.
XXX: Doing you right now...you like that!
Kicks him again.
XXX:You like that!
Kicks him again.
XXX: You like that!!
XXX spits on the battered Man.
XXX: That ones for free...come back tomorrow.
He walks off.
XXX: Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment